As we gear up for summer BBQs and get togethers, we’d like to share with you one of our favorite summer recipes! With vibrant colors, protein-rich ingredients, your dish will get rave reviews at any shin dig you bring it to this season! Bon Appetit!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can BUSH’S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Stir in beans, cover and turn off heat. Set aside.
- Gently toss all remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add beans.
- Serve topped with additional parsley, if desired.